Hotel Müggelsee sits on the banks of the lake and is surrounded by circa 48,000 m² of woodland and parks. Naturally, you'll also be able to stay overnight at the venue. In fact, for the most fun, we recommend staying here.
Hotel rooms are available for eurucamp attendees at the following special rates until the 27th July:
- €59 (inc. VAT) per night for a single room, with breakfast.
- €89 (inc. VAT) per night for a double room, with breakfast.
To obtain the special rate, make your reservations by telephone (+49 (0)30 65882 200 or +49 (0)30 65882 500) or by email. and mention you are attending eurucamp 2012. Regrettably, the special rate is not currently available through the Hotel website.
Prefer to really ‘rough it’ and camp? There are two options available to you.
For One or Two-Person Tents
Camping for small tents (‘wilderness-style‘) is available at Kuhle Wampe. Approximately 3km away, it a short cycle ride or trek through the forest. Space is limited. eurucamp has pre-reserved spaces for up to 20 of our attendees. Prices are as follows (to be paid on arrival):
- €4 for a tent per night and
- €6 per adult person, per night
- €3.50 per person under 18, per night
To stay at Kuhle Wampe, please fill in our reservation request form.
Kuhle Wampe is recommended if you have a bicycle (or don't mind walking). The nearest parking is a 20 minute walk from this location.
For bigger tents
A bigger camping site is available on the Krossinensee. It is approximately 15 minutes away by car. This site offers more organised camping than Kuhle Wampe, with spaces for larger tents and many conveniences (restaurant, shop, WiFi, activities). Châlets are also offered at this location.
- €3 for a small (<= 2-person) tent, per night
- €5 for a large (>= 3-person) tent, per night and
- €7.5 per adult person, per night
- €3 per person 6 - 15, per night
- Children under 6 are free.
Prices are listed in full in the price list (PDF).
This location is recommended if you have a car. It is also accessible by public transport, but because this route is not direct and involves circumventing the various lakes in the area, it is not particularly recommended. We can assist by organising a morning/evening shuttle taxi/bus service for car-less eurucamp attendees who want to stay at Campingplatz Krossinenesee.
Alternatively, if all this talk of the outdoors is too much for you, you can also elect to stay in the centre of Berlin and do a reverse commute out each day with the local crowd.
Hostel information will be posted shortly.
- Train information will be posted shortly
To make a reservation, go to Lufthansa's event booking page and enter access code
DEZZEBin the 'Access to Event Booking' field. Their online booking platform will automatically calculate the discount or provide you with a better offer if another promotional fare is available.
You can also get the same promotional fares through a (IATA/ARC-certified) travel agent. Just ask them to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the above access code and they will receive further receive instructions.
* Fares from Japan and certain full-fare and heavily discounted fares are excluded. Valid for travel between 10 - 28 August.
- By CampBus If you are coming from the centre of Berlin, please stand by for information about the CampBus.
By bike The venue lies directly on the Euroroute R1 bicycle path, which runs from Boulogne-sur-Mer in France to St. Petersberg in Russia.
- Distance to Mitte (city centre): 23km.
- Distance to Altstadt Köpenick (S-Bahn): 6.8km.
- Distance to Erkner (S-Bahn): 8.8km.
- By public transportation Journey planner of BVG
Müggelheimer Damm 145